Green building with Reynaers Aluminium
The right choice of joinery can help your project earn credits during the certification process. Reynaers Aluminium focusses on the following BREEAM categories (according to BREEAM International New Construction 2016) to make your home as sustainable as possible:
- Health and wellbeing – we ensure thermal and acoustic performance, visual comfort, and indoor air quality, all so you can live in a healthy and sustainable building.
- Energy – we reduce the energy consumption of your project by offering highly insulated solutions.
- Materials – we provide recycled, low-carbon aluminium products, designed to last a lifetime.
- Pollution – we limit the noise pollution in and around buildings so residents can enjoy some welcome peace of mind at home.
- Innovation – we continue to create innovative and sustainable solutions that raise the value of your project to new heights.
At Reynaers Aluminium, we do whatever we can to help you raise your project’s BREEAM score. Our specialist offer professional advice when you are choosing sustainable aluminium systems for your building. They provide you with the right documents and certificates so you can pass the BREEAM, LEED or Cradle to Cradle assessment successfully.
DC New Logic III – Habeon Architecten (architects), Hennie Raaymakers (photographer)