What are we looking for?
As Corporate Sustainability Manager for the Reynaers Group you have a holistic view on all activities related to sustainability in the following areas:
- Ecologic footprint of operations
- Ecologic footprint of Reynaers Aluminium and Forster Steel products and solutions
- Employee & stakeholder engagement
- Philanthropic initiatives
- You benchmark and challenge the current operation and, in close cooperation with the area specialists, develop a roadmap to further integrate sustainability within the company worldwide.
- You define the priorities, together with the Group Management, and bring people to results.
- You emphasise internal and external communication of progress to inspire and increase the awareness of our initiatives. This in close cooperation with Group Marketing.
- You implement internal dashboards to facilitate reporting and track performance.
- This function reports to the CEO
- You have obtained a Master’s Degree and at least 5 years of experience in a similar role in a large organisation.
- You have the ability to work cross-functionally and build strong network internally and externally.
- You are a strategic and forward thinker with the ability to manage and effectively prioritize projects.
- You have strong communication skills and are able to connect with all levels in the organization.
- You have a broad societal interest and you stay informed with the latest policies and trends in CSR and sustainability worldwide.
- You can express yourself fluently in English & Dutch; knowledge of other languages is a plus.
- You want to work in an international environment and spend about 20% of your time abroad.
Who are we?
Together for Better is the corporate motto of Reynaers and reflects the identity of this Belgian family company. Driven by innovation and entrepreneurship, the international company Reynaers is always focusing on its partners to realize sustainable growth together.
Reynaers, active in more than 70 countries worldwide, is a leading specialist in the development, distribution and commercialization of innovative and sustainable architectural applications in aluminium and steel. The most known brands of the international group are Reynaers Aluminium and Forster Steel Systems.
Founded in 1965, Reynaers has achieved an impressive growth, both in international presence as in turnover. Reynaers is looking forward with confidence and realized a turnover of € 580 million in 2019. Currently Reynaers employs 2200 people worldwide.