Concept System 86 'High Insulating' window
Highly energy efficient
Concept System® 86-HI is a highly insulated system for inward opening windows, which meets the highest requirements concerning safety and stability. The system’s unique insulation concept not only ensures the extreme stability and elevated water- and air tightness, but also makes it perfectly suitable for triple glass applications.
The overall insulation value (Uf) of the system's HI+ variant goes down to 1.0 W/m²K, making it one of the most energy-efficient systems available. CS 86 even achieved the Swiss Minergie® and Minergie-P® component label. With regard to safety, CS 86-HI can comply with burglar resistance classes 2 and 3, offering an ultimate level of security.
Ultimate combination possibilities, also with CS 86 doors, CP 155 sliding system and CF 77 Folding doors, makes CS 86 extremely suitable for all types of building concepts.
- CS 86 CAD Files (dwg).zip
- CS 86-HI Product Prescription NL.rtf
- CS 86-HI Product Prescription FR.rtf
- CS 86 (win-doo) Section Drawings Architect Catalogue EN.pdf
- CS 86 (win-doo) Section Drawings Architect Catalogue FR.pdf
- CS 86 (win-doo) Section Drawings Architect Catalogue NL.pdf
- CS 86 (win-doo) Section Drawings Architect Catalogue DE.pdf
RC 3/WK 3
Inward opening combined elements
Inward opening double casement
Inward opening tilt
Inward opening tilt turn
Inward opening turn
Inward opening turn tilt
Outward opening Top hung
Outward opening top hung with friction stays
Outward opening Turn
Outward opening Turn with friction stays
Outward opening combined elements