CS 77 Softline
CS 77 Softline
Concept System 77 'Softline' window
Optimised safety and comfort
Concept System® 77 is a high insulating window system that meets elevated requirements regarding thermal insulation, stability and security. Anticipating on the thermal requirements, the insulation value (Uf) for the HI+ variant of this system goes down to 1.7 W/m²K for a standard opening window. The unique concept of the system makes it perfectly suitable for triple glazing and CS 77 even achieved the Swiss Minergie® component label.
The system’s performance regarding acoustics, water- and air tightness, but also for specific applications like Bullet - and Fire Resistance, meets the most severe European standards. Moreover, CS 77 windows are available in different burglar resistance levels (class 2 & 3) making it an extremely secure system.
To match the different building types, the system is available in a variety of aesthetic styles: Functional, Softline and Hidden Vent.
The CS 77 system includes the most complete range of solutions for all types of inward and outward opening windows. Ultimate combination possibilities, also with CS 77 doors, CP 130 sliding systems and Ventalis® ventilation units, makes CS 77 extremely suitable for all types of building concepts, even with the highest safety requirements.
- CS 77 (win-doo) Building Connections Architect Catalogue EN.pdf
- CS 77 (win-doo) Building Connections Architect Catalogue FR.pdf
- CS 77 (win-doo) Building Connections Architect Catalogue NL.pdf
- CS 77 Building Connections CAD Files (dwg).zip
- CS 77 CAD Files (dwg).zip
- CS 77 (win-doo) Section Drawings Architect Catalogue EN.pdf
- CS 77 (win-doo) Section Drawings Architect Catalogue FR.pdf
- CS 77 (win-doo) Section Drawings Architect Catalogue NL.pdf
- CS 77-HI Product Prescription NL.rtf
- CS 77-HI Product Prescription FR.rtf
Inward opening combined elements
Inward opening double casement
Inward opening tilt
Inward opening tilt turn
Inward opening turn
Inward opening turn tilt