Concept Patio 130 'Lift & Slide'
Concept Patio® 130 is a highly insulated slide and lift-slide system, which meets the highest requirements with regard to insulation, stability and safety. The system perfectly links up to the CS 77 series.
CP 130 is available with various opening possibilities and the low threshold option offers a solution to improve the buildings accessibility. A special corner solution makes it possible to open up spaces without any fixed corner element, creating a perfect and clear continuity between the indoor and outdoor spaces. This makes CP 130 ideal for rooms with a view.
This robust system allows the construction of large and stable sliding windows and doors with a vent weight up to 300 kg. It also offers an aesthetical slimline middle section. Additionally, CP 130 can comply with burglar resistance class 2, offering a safe and secure solution.
- CP 130 CAD Files (dwg).zip
- CP 130 Building Connections CAD Files (dwg).zip
- CP 130 Building Connections Architect Catalogue NL.pdf
- CP 130 Building Connections Architect Catalogue EN.pdf
- CP 130 Building Connections Architect Catalogue FR.pdf
- CP 130 Product Prescription NL.rtf
- CP 130 Product Prescription FR.rtf
- CP 130_CP 130-LS Section Drawings Architect Catalog.pdf
RC 2/WK 2
2-rail XX (XX) lift&slide
2-rail XXVXX (2-rail XXVXX) Lift&Slide